These burp clothes are so cute I can hardly wait to make them....I have all the supplies, but I can't seem to get past the kitchen to the sewing machine. When cooking I seem to be standing, when sewing I'm always sitting, when gardening I'm either bending over, kneeling, or sitting on the ground. All my favorite hobbies in various torture positions on a "mature" body. Variety is the spice of life, I love spices, my current hair color is called "Spice," and I like to think of our home atmosphere as spicey....so I think that covers variety and spices adequately!Back to Jill...check out her blog with pictures of all her projects and links to her idea inspiration sites!
I've spent hours on her blog oooohing and aaaaaahing. What I noticed most is that Jill enjoys life, with her friends and with her family and she appreciates those who affect her life. What an example of making the most of each day and valuing our precious relationships with others! Thanks Jill, so very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment