Undocumented genealogy is mythology.
My family tree must have been used for firewood!
Whoever said "Seek and ye shall find" was not a genealogist.
Am I the only person up my tree? --- Seems like it.
I'm not stuck.......I'm ancestrally challenged.
I researched my family tree....apparently I don't exist!
Why are there so many gnarled limbs on my family tree?
I'm stuck in my family tree.....and I can't get down!
My husband has started calling cemeteries "Ancestor Farms."
To a genealogist, EVERYTHING is relative!
A family tree can whither if nobody tends its roots.
Many family trees were started by grafting.
A miser is hard to live with, but he makes a very fine ancestor!
Any family tree produces lemons, nuts and a few bad apples.
Climbing my family tree was fun before the nuts appeared.
Every family tree has some sap in it.
Geneaolgists are time travelers.
Genealogy: Chasing your own tale.
Genealogy: Tracing yourself back to better people.
Everyone believes in heredity until their children act like fools.
I looked in my family tree and found out I was the sap.
I'm no genealogist...Until this year I spelled it "geneOlogist!"
I'm not sick, I've just got fading genes.
It's hard to believe that someday I'll be an ancestor.
My family coat of arms ties at the back...Is that normal?
My family tree is lost in the forest!
My hobby is genealogy and I raise dust bunnies for pets.
Only a genealogist regards a step backwards as progress.
Shhh! Be vewy, vewy quiet...I'm hunting forebears.
So many ancestors, so little time.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine!
What do you mean my birth certificate expired?
What do you mean my family tree has root rot?
Whoever said seek and ye shall find was NOT a genealogist!
Genealogy goes on ... and on ... and on ...
Genealogists live in the past lane.
Genealogists never die, they just lose their census.
Genealogy: Better than the best adventure game, and every bit as frustrating.
Genealogy: Tracing descent from someone who didn't.
Give me your tired, your poor...they're genealogists!
I think that I shall never see a completed genealogy!
Genealogists collect dead relatives.
What's really upsetting is to have a dog who can trace his ancestry further than yours.
We are all related, relatively speaking!
Sign of a redneck: circular family tree.
AND MY MOST FAVORITE:
Genealogy - Where you confuse the dead and irritate the living.
(sources unknown)

No comments: