My friend Renee just sent a great reminder email that I want to share with everyone!
"I thought this might be a good time to remind everyone to have N-95 masks and gloves in your storage. And to practice good handwashing skills. Please be considerate of others if you are feeling ill. Stay home if you can, or use masks to prevent the spread of germs when sick. Keep some hand sanitizer in accessible places and use it often when you, or others around you, are ill. And use those wipes that are provided at the grocery stores to wipe down your carts/baskets. Wash your fruits and veggies before using them, too." Renee
Speaking of swine flu, wouldn't you know it...my favorite thing to collect are little piggies! Look at this cute card my friend Joann taught me how to make last week at her house. I loved it so much I made one for each of my sisters (they are the ones that add to my piggy collection!) As long as we wash our hands a lot and keep our piggies made of paper perhaps we will be okay!

No comments: