The yellow of this rose is so bright like a lemon, just looking at it makes my lips pucker!
These would be my poppies, with a spider plant at the left bottom (cutting from Janis) and lamb's ears poking out in several places (can't even remember how I got those started, but they popped up in lots of places this year!) That's one of my baby turtles in the center at the bottom.

White calla lilies (thanks to Janet for a cutting years ago...I have many of these now) and on the right with faded out flowers are the blue bells (thanks to Grandma Moore for sharing her bulbs.)

This is my beautiful bleeding heart that comes back gorgeous every year, even after the frost.

Ahhh, my lovely geraniums all started from just two plants many many years ago. I break off a large stem, stick it in the ground and soon have many more plants. This is a popular flower to receive on Mother's Day, once planted the mother plant is capable of producing an infinite number of new plants!!!

No comments: