Aren't these just the cutest little twins you have ever seen? This is at age five...maybe I'll find a current picture to post, but they aren't so adorable any more just much older!!!
I love the blue bearded iris next to the water irises, one can never have enough irises in their gardens as they are incredible to behold in their full blooming state!

A happy heart greeted me in the garden one morning, and being greatly impressed I had to fill it with Plaster of Paris to have a mold of it to keep in the garden forever!


What a beauty...no words needed to express our delight with this little pumpkin!



And....tada...my little crop of carrots that I discovered today. Not being a huge fan of carrots this was perfect, just a few to prove I could grow them and small enough to be tender and flavorful. Actually I have more than these few so that whenever I'm working in the yard I can find one to munch! I don't think I have a picture of any of my potatoes, but they have been scrumptious this year. Even potato soup in the summer time is delicious!!!

No comments: