This little house was created to depict the scripture "establish a house of God, a house of prayer, a house of learning, etc." The cards on the roof for shingles I made at Joann's house each month learning a new skill that I can share by sending cards of love to others. The pots leading to the door are full of succulents, beautiful plants that take little water helping to beautify our homes in times of drought. The garden to the left and the fruit trees to the right signify self reliance providing our food necessities. I love the Liahona above the door way as the chandelier which represents following the right course. The various windows have scripture study, prayer, knitting and sewing, food organization and storage, and the power of the Priesthood. This was a year long pursuit of Provident Living, which entails all facets of our lives. NOW, I'm focusing on a new goal for this of Family History Research changing the name of this blog to reflect my new endeavors!!!

No comments: