Bracelets

Last year I bought for Megan this cute YW values bracelet when she received her YW medallion. The Chunky Pearl is a cute site with reasonable prices if you aren't into making your own jewelry. It sure is fun to have a daughter to buy girly stuff for even if she won't wear the bracelet now, maybe in the years to come:) As a girl myself it is much easier to buy for our Megan, Leah, and Lily than all the boys. Maybe next year I'll put the man of the house in charge of buying the boy/man gifts, perhaps it will be easy for him....NOT! Face it; the money they work so hard to earn, is very hard for my man to part with, compared to as freely as I part with the paycheck for him. Oh, I love on-line shopping, but it's hard to stop shopping as my legs and feet never get tired and I never run out of room in my cart! 

No comments: