At my sister's house I kept running across these two items, a pen and white out...whatever could be their use?Only two of my sisters know!!! Just checking to see if they read my blog:)
These are the beautiful pillowcases my sister and her daughter made for their RS Humanitarian Day. Their stake had over 500 pillow cases to donate to a children's hospital in their area. I'm ready to make pillowcases, as I got to see most of the 500 + cases. It was a real moving sight, I've never seen such awesome pillow cases!!!
I had such a hard time sleeping while staying at my sister's home. Is it any wonder with this bird hovering over my bed at night. The reading material in my room consisted of the book below, rather dry reading don't you think? Should have taken a picture of the room I stayed in the last two nights, where I finally was able to sleep. It was a girly room with a swoopy net thingie over the bed, fit for a princess. That's what I needed, a girl's room.
So at last after a delightful week with my twin sister and family, (thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!)plus visiting with children from two different sisters and two of my own sons who were there on work related travel, eating yummy homemade pizza (6 kinds) and other good stuff....I am back at home, much to the joy of my TV man and littler children! Popular Science was the reading material in one of the other bathrooms which offered some interesting articles. The two items in the top picture were found in another bathroom where crossword puzzles are in top demand as a time passer:)))
1 comment:
okay, so white out and a pen??
Post a Comment