Maize in Montana continues to share my kind of style ideas

Since I don't want a bunch of papers lying around waiting for me to try the project shown there on, I don't want to file patterns or ideas, and I don't want to forget an idea I post with all credits on my blog. On a boring rainy day with nothing else to do I could browse my blog for fun ideas....I could....but I haven't had a boring rainy day for a veryyyy long time. These little flowery thingies are cute to add to shirts or hair accessories, easy to make and easy to forget that I know how. Oh bother!!!
So I link over to the Maize in Montana and low and behold check out this fun idea! I'm creating a bedroom retreat and this little lamp will look great with the outdoorsy theme I have going on....pictures to follow!

No comments: