My on-line friend Jen

This is a must follow blog....to pray for Jen; to draw from her testimony and incredible spirit; and to learn from her experiences wherever they take her in life. Each post tells of her experiences that day, but somehow she seems to be able to sneak in a link to my emotions and personal experiences THUS I end up in tears....every time! 
Getting to know Jen, just from her blog, resembles those beyond the veil whom I have learned to love from working on FAMILY History. Think about it, via blog or via the veil, the influence and impact on my life is the same. I usually have a face to go with the relationship. Most of the communicating is spirit to spirit when reading about the other person. And the best part? During the millennium or in the eternities I know we will meet each other in person. What joy, oh the tears and I also have no doubt we will find that we are closely related, but we did not know it here on earth. (I've met but a few of my cousins, none of their children, or grandchildren, etc. so this is very possible!)
Prayers are powerful, all things are made possible through Christ, and the Holy Ghost enables us to accomplish all things in this mortal existence on this earth.

No comments: