My TV Man

The TVman (that would be my hubby, but TVman sounds more exotic or perhaps naughty...like getting caught with the mail man, which isn't gonna happen in my neighborhood. No offense nice mailman, I still want my mail delivered on time and to the right house!) saves everything he sees someone tossing out, with one of the latest being "plotter's paper." Well, plotter paper isn't just for my geeky nerdy eight object shirt pocket stuffer TVman engineer hubby. Yes, eight!!! Count them very specifically; 1/4 inch wide fat black Sharpie, a large standard type red Sharpie, a fine Blue Sharpie, one blue and one black gel pen, one mechanical pencil, a 1/8 inch screwdriver and a tweeker!!! Lately I check other engineer's shirt pockets to see what they carry:)


Oh, I still remember the day we were at our nearby temple when I looked across the room and saw to my horror the must have equipment in his pocket. It took a woman, that would be me, to raise a fuss as no one else seemed to notice.
But I digress...today I used the plotter paper to make my own sewing patterns. Later tonight I'll be cutting out a couple of projects to sew on tomorrow. 
Disclaimer - Pics to follow; only when satisfied, pleased, and tickled pink with success!

No comments: