Oh, joy! My Leah girl was spotlighted in the RS newsletter this month. Here is most of it as I had to edit out names to protect the in-laws! We love our Leah sooooo much!
Leah is a local girl – she was born in California. She is the third of four children. As a child, she moved several times. When she was ten years old, she moved from Auberry, California to Oklahoma and lived there for four years. She then moved to Galt, California.
Leah has many wonderful memories of her childhood and her family. Of her parents, she says, “Through good times and bad, my parents always made our home a fun and loving environment. We were all involved in so many activities, to keep us together.”
Leah met her husband Brian at Fresno State Institute. They were in the same singles ward. They have one
child, their adorable two-year-old daughter Miss L.
To strengthen her family, Leah shares: “We always make a point to laugh on a daily basis. We enjoy the outdoors, hiking, camping, riding bikes. We try to visit as many temples as we possibly can.”
Leah has many hobbies, including listening to and playing music. She also loves to bake and do paper crafts, and she also loves to sew.
Leah’s favorite scripture is found in 2 Nephi 4: 28 – 30: “Awake, my soul! No longer droop in sin. Rejoice, O my heart, and give place no more for the enemy of my soul. Rejoice, O my heart, and cry unto the
Lord, and say: O Lord, I will praise thee forever; yea, my soul will rejoice.”
Leah’s testimony is as follows: “I am so grateful to be a member of this Church. The Savior and his gospel have been my rock through so many trials and so many joyous occasions in my life. I know wherever I am, I am not alone thanks to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I love my Heavenly Father and Savior deeply.”
No comments:
Post a Comment