Today is the day I go back through all my posts and let you know how these ideas have worked for me. It's fun to add post after post but at some point I have to stop and experiment to see what works best or needs some tweaking!
Preparing for Christmas has been fun this year as I have totally relaxed, making and creating individual gifts. If they don't all get done, oh well, I can be giving gifts all through the year....I've never been pressured by exact day gifts.
Life doesn't happen on schedule, thus a long time ago I learned to let go, take a deep breath, let it out and go with the flow. (That was shortly after I got married and discovered that my husband and I are different from each other - our clocks are not synchronized!) Instead of trying to change each other we have always laughed and enjoyed our differences. We have so much fun together and as a family, we laugh and sing, tell jokes, and check out the LOL cats on-line every single day! Take time today to try something new, call an old friend, write a note to a family member or take a bubble bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment