Sewing and sewing some more


Found another cool site today with adorable clothes/patterns to sew for your family! With a super cute little granddaughter and the time to sew now that I didn't have when my own daughter was young these patterns are just crying out to me!!! Be sure to search every page as I don't add a link on my own blog unless I find lots and lots and lots more stuff I really love on someone's site! It amazes me how we live in our own little comfort zone and do not fully realize all the awesome talent out there in the big wide world. I can't give enough praise to all who share their talents so freely...
This link is for an adorable skirt with a ribbon hymn, not just for little girls! I'm making one for me, too. Mommy, daughter skirts? Grandma, granddaughter skirts? How about one for all the generations?

This link below is for all the goodies that can be found on the blog itself, where I saw the cute outfits, pants, skirts, dresses....etc.

No comments: