One more terrific blog to share with you today! These gals are gonna get me to start quilting yet! Be sure to check out her CrAnKy qUiLt ...Oh YEAH! Today I can identify with that one, my brain feels cranky. I don't know this new friend's name but her profile says that she loves anything handmade, homegrown, or thrifted. Well, amen to that! She has a tutorial for Brown Paper Packaging and another one of her creations is the Clear Vinyl Bag with zipper top! The possibilities for this handy little bag are endless, but I cannot, no, CANNOT, start another project until I finish at least ten of the ones that are already started (only ten of them, not all of them!)
cranky quilt, brown paper packages, little clutches with zipper tops!
One more terrific blog to share with you today! These gals are gonna get me to start quilting yet! Be sure to check out her CrAnKy qUiLt ...Oh YEAH! Today I can identify with that one, my brain feels cranky. I don't know this new friend's name but her profile says that she loves anything handmade, homegrown, or thrifted. Well, amen to that! She has a tutorial for Brown Paper Packaging and another one of her creations is the Clear Vinyl Bag with zipper top! The possibilities for this handy little bag are endless, but I cannot, no, CANNOT, start another project until I finish at least ten of the ones that are already started (only ten of them, not all of them!)
No comments:
Post a Comment