A month or so ago I combined our two family blogs, and now I'm combining the family blog with my "living life" blog. There just aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish all I want to do, thus I'm once again weeding out my priorities. Alas, old age brings on slower movement (and slower brain power as well) so I just get it ALL done (as if I ever did,....right!)
Blogging has organized my life. All those ideas and scraps of paper I could never find are all labeled and categorized easily on the blog....thus I over label everything to make sure I can find it again! All the bits and scraps of paper, fluttering through the house as we walk from room to room, are safely organized on-line (along with my journal...see www.ldsjournals.com/)
So many of the grandchildren generation have their own family blogs that we enjoy! I find it easier to link over to their blog to get the scoop. Please consider taking a few minutes today to preserve your family history easily through simply blogging.Remember I LOVE my entire extended family from our newest ittiest bittiest baby (those still in the momma) to our ancestors as far back as we can find (the year 0060 is my oldest so far!) I LOVE to see pictures and hear about the joys in your lives. I WANT to share the sorrows and keep you in our daily prayers. I WANT the cousins, second-cousins, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters, moms and dads, and THE QUEEN mom, grandma, greatgrandma to stay in touch, to cheer for one another! (side note: I'm not the queen momma, that title belongs to my mother who has earned it....it's not a position I'm aspiring to either for I like my quiet little corner of the world.) My DESIRE is to be together forever (maybe on different planets or in separate galaxies so we don't get on each other's nerves....hee,hee!)
No comments:
Post a Comment