Love our CATS

Start each day with a smile, end each day with a smile. Somehow deal with the rest of it....LOL cats helps, along with blog surfing, or taking a nap with the covers pulled over your head (pretending the world doesn't exist outside of that bedroom door! Do I have to deal with it? Whine, whine, whine....
Well our family is very big on cats. This is the LOL cat site we recommend to all grumps and kill-joys. This site is a pure picker upper as is evidenced by the loud laughter coming from our computer room. We all gather round the computer monitor to enjoy the same pictures over and over. Isn't it nice to have family traditions?! The kids have to read the captions to us as we aren't up to date in our LOL speak....
Just a side note: I have the bestest mother-in-law in the whole world. She loves me just the way I am and we always have lots of fun together. We make each other laugh right out loud! Doesn't it same somewhere that laughing for five minutes is comparable to thirty minutes of aerobic exercise? Bring on laughing anyday, I'll take a rain check on the aerobics, thank you very much!

No comments: