There is only one kind of cookie that my family will eat....Chocolate Chip.
I don't even bother with any other kind as they will NOT eat anything else! Every now and then I make my favorite gingersnaps, but they last forever so I have to share with my friends. This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe (the tablespoon of vanilla makes a huge difference in taste!) I also use ground whole wheat flour which is yummy, too. My children are slowly getting switched over to wheat without any more grumbling (that's my BIG kid children, the little ones are just glad to have homemade cookies.)
Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies
(from the back of a Gold Medal flour bag)
Ingredients
1 1/2 cups softened butter
1 1/4 cups white sugar
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 eggs
4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips(4 cups)
Directions
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In large bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
Stir in chocolate chips.
On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by cookie scoop 2 inches apart; flatten slightly.
Bake 11-13 minutes (centers will be soft).
No comments:
Post a Comment