Recipes

Today I've talked to my twin sister on the cell phone more times than you want to know about. I'll just say that I love "Verizon Wireless" because I can talk to any of my siblings umpteen times a day. The closest one lives over six hours away via automobile, the furthest thousands of miles away via air travel, but they all are instantly in my house via speaker phone!

Our topic during the last phone conversation was "what's for dinner?" A hasty on line search at tipnut.com found scrumptious pancake recipes. I'm aiming for the whole wheat banana walnut with vanilla brown sugar syrup for our dinner. My twin is thinking of sour cream blueberry with blueberry syrup! My mouth is salivating as I type...good grief!

These two links are my favorites that we tried:
Whole Wheat Vanilla Pancakes: Recipe:
Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Pancakes with Vanilla-Brown Sugar Syrup:

No comments: